Friday, October 12, 2018

A Dashing Deer


I love the Dashing Along DSP which was a promo
last month so I got lots for Christmas card classes this month
and used it on this second card for classes.
I layered it on a piece of Garden Green and the a Very Vanilla base
tying some ribbon around with a bow.
I added the two label dies in Very Vanilla and Garden Green
cut with the Stitched Seasons dies.
I stamped the deer from Dashing Deer in Cherry Cobbler and 
used a Early Espresso marker for the antlers.
It was cut with the matching die set called Detailed Deer.
I used a label die from Petals & More thinslits dies
for the sentiment stamped in Garden Green on Vanilla.

Hope you enjoy your weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Dashing Deer
Paper: Very Vanilla, Garden Green, Dashing Along DSP
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Early Espresso
Detailed Deer dies, Stitched Seasons dies,
 Tea Room ribbon in Vanilla/copper, Petals & More thinslits dies

No comments:

Post a Comment