Friday, October 5, 2018

You Are Extraordinary


I hope you can see all the shimmer on this card!
I took a piece of Blueberry Bushel card stock
and ran it through The Big Shot with my 
Blizzard thinlits die and embossing mats to 
emboss the card stock with the snowflakes.
I then added some Frost White shimmer paint to 
a spritzer with water and sprayed heavily over the 
card stock for a great white shimmer. 
I stamped the sentiment from the Beautiful Blizzard 
set in Merry Merlot and cut it with the label die 
from the Petals & More dies. 
I added a few rhinestones and layered it on 
a Whisper White base. 
(For the label die, I ran it through twice
to crop it to the size I wanted so it is not as
 long as the die actually is)

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Beautiful Blizzard
Ink: Merry Merlot
Paper: Blueberry Bushel, Whisper White
Frost White shimmer paper, Blizzard thinlits die,
Embossing mats, spritzer, Petals & More dies,
rhinestones



No comments:

Post a Comment