Monday, May 4, 2020

FMS433 Happy Mother's Day Sweet Free Bird




I made this card for my step mother and mailed it Friday.
I love the splatter in the background behind the bird.
I grabbed my Artisan Textures set and inked it in Petal Pink
on the white scallop die from Stitched So Sweetly dies.
I then stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink the sentiment
 from Dressed To Impress set. I stamped the bird, two leaves branches
 and two large flowers plus one small flower on thick Whisper White
 card stock in Memento black ink from Free As A Bird set
and colored them with my Stampin Blends markers.
I colored the bird with Light Crumb Cake, Light Petal Pink
and light Calypso Coral.
 I used both dark and light Old Olive for the leaves.
I colored the flowers in light and dark Pool Party.
I hand snipped them out and arranged on the ink splatter.
I added some pearls to the middle of the flowers plus some on the background.
I layered on a piece of Bird Ballard designer paper then
on the white base to finish it off.

Hope you have a wonderful Monday
and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Artisan Textures, Dressed To Impress,
Free As A Bird
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Petal Pink
Stampin Blends markers- Petal Pink, Crumb Cake,
Calypso Coral, Pool Party
Paper: Bird Balled DSP, Whisper White
Stitched So Sweetly dies, pearls

4 comments:

  1. I love all your design choices for this card! The colors are perfect. Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a perfect card for easy making. You hit a homerun again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet card Windy! I just love that bird and the pretty DSP! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete