Friday, May 15, 2020

GDP240 Difference In My Life




I cased the colors and the design from the case the designer 
challenge over at global-design-project.com this week.
I started with the Real Red swirl from Painted Labels dies
and then added the white circle with the sentiment from
the By The Dock set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
 I then cut many flowers from the Into The Tropics dies in Real Red,
 Pool Party, and Bermuda Bay.
 I scattered them around the white background.
Threw on a few rhinestones for bling and layered on the white base.

Hope you have a beautiful weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: By The Dock
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Real Red, Bermuda Bay, Pool Party Whisper White
Layering Circle dies, Into The Tropics dies, rhinestones,
and Painted Labels dies




No comments:

Post a Comment