Wednesday, May 13, 2020

PP490 A Thank You Rose




Sweet color combo from Claire this week over at 
thepaperplayers.blogspot.com 
I grabbed the Pool Party print from the Tropical Oasis DSP
for my background and added a piece of Melon Mambo before 
layering on the white base.
I stamped the flower from Healing Hugs in Melon and the leaves 
in Granny Apple Green on white card stock and hand snipped them out.
I popped them on a white label from Painted Labels dies
and stamped the sentiment from Timeless Tropical in Melon
on the bottom. A few glitter enamel dots in Melon finished it off. 

Hope you have  wonderful day and 
thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Healing Hugs and Timeless Tropical
Paper: Melon Mambo, Whisper White and 
Tropical Oasis DSP
Ink: Melon Mambo, Granny Apple Green
Painted Labels dies, Glitter enamel dots

3 comments:

  1. Windy, this is gorgeous! I love that beautiful MM bloom and the fabulous background! I love that label die behind your flower! SO happy you joined my color challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a stunning card, LOVE the rose! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Windy your card is just beautiful and showcases that rose perfectly! Love your background DSP and I'm always partial to a sparkly enamel dot. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete