Wednesday, May 20, 2020

PP491 Happy By The Dock Birthday



I love this bundle called By The Dock.
I want to color it and make scenes all day.
So I had to use for the masculine card challenge over at
thepaperplayers.blogspot.com this week.
I started with the 3 3/4" square in Balmy Blue. 
I stamped some water from the By The Dock set in Night of Navy ink.
I then stamped the dock, bird, frog, and boat in Memento Tuxedo Black
ink and cut them with matching dies called Dockside.
I colored the dock with Crumb Cake and Soft Suede Stampin Blends
and the boat with Crumb Cake and Cherry Cobbler Blends.
I added a little Seaside Spray Blend to the birds. 
I colored the frog in Old Olive Blend.
I added my scene to a Night of Navy base with a sentiment from 
the same set heat embossed in VersaMark in with white embossing powder.

Hope you can play along and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: By The Dock
Paper: Night of Navy, Balmy Blue, Whisper White
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaMark, Night of Navy
Stampin Blends Markers- Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive,
Seaside Spray, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede
White embossing powder, heat tool, Dockside dies


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Windy! The blue is so striking...and that little frog inside the boat adds a touch of whimsy! Thank you for playing in my clean and simple challenge this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Windy. Perfect masculine card and I love the red, white and blue color scheme. So good to see you in the gallery again this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your scene Windy!Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete