Saturday, May 16, 2020

You're A Classic


I cased this from Kim Fee over at simplyfairies.co.uk
for a quick birthday card for my step father next week. 
I grabbed some Real Red for the base and stamped in the same 
color over with the oil can stamp from Geared Up Garage.
I stamped the white strip with bolts in Memento Tuxedo Black.
I added some Basic Black card stock behind. 
I also punched a black 2 1/2" circle plus cut some 
gears from Galvanized card stock-retired.
I stamped the car on Smoky Slate card stock in 
VersaMark ink and heat embossed with black emboss powder.
I cut it with the matching Garage Gears dies. 
I also added a little silver thread behind the car.
I stamped the sentiment from the same set in Black to finish.

Have a wonderful Saturday!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Geared Up Garage
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Real Red, VersaMark
Paper: Smoky Slate, Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White,
Galvanized silver
2 1/2" circle punch, silver thread, Garage Gears dies, 
Black emboss powder, heat tool


No comments:

Post a Comment