Friday, May 22, 2020

GDP241 Special Tasteful Touches





I grabbed some more new products from the SU! 2020-2021
catalog which starts on June 3rd, 2020 for my colors over at
global-design-project.com
I also used the sketch I used Tuesday as I was doing both
cards at the same time.
I started with what may be my new fav embossing folder
called Tasteful Textile EF. I used a piece of Soft Sea Foam
and layered on a white base.
I stamped the flowers from Tasteful Touches set in Soft Suede
 and sponged some Blushing Bride ink on them and added some
clear Wink of Stella to centers.
I hand snipped them out.
I then cut the leaves from the new greenery dies called
Forever Flourishing dies in Soft Sea Foam and Pretty Peacock.
I then stamped the sentiment in Pretty Peacock ink
on white card stock and cut the label from Tasteful Labels dies.
I finished it up with some Pretty Peacock gems.

Hope you have a blessed Friday/weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Tasteful Touches
Ink: Pretty Peacock, Blushing Bride, Soft Suede
Paper: Soft Sea Foam, Pretty Peacock, Whisper White
Tasteful Textile embossing folder, Forever Flourishing dies,
Tasteful Labels dies, Pretty Peacock gems, Wink Of Stella-clear



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful showcase of these colors. Love the texture! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. (sorry, I leave my message as a comment because I didn't find contact form on your blog, hoping you'll see it soon.
    Please answer directly to my email address elise.amann(at)wanadoo.fr).

    Hello !
    I'm writting an article for the issue 59 of the french magazine called "Passion cartes créatives".
    The subject is shellfish (shells, lobster, crabs...).
    I wish to show your card within this article.
    (seen here : http://windyellard.blogspot.com/2016/05/fms238-made-of-wonderful.html)
    Would you agree with that ?
    If yes, could you please send me as soon as possible high resolution photo of your creation without watermark on it ?
    Of course, your name or pen name if you want will appear next to the image, and the address of your blog will be in the address book.
    Thank you in advance for your quick answer, even if it is negative, so that I can get organized because I have to give my paper for tomorrow (!).
    Best Regards, Elise AMANN
    PS: If you have any other crafted cards on this thematic that you would like to share with our readers, feel free to send me a photo of them.

    ReplyDelete