Thursday, May 7, 2020

FF0058 Welcome Little One





I was determined to use this lovely striped designer print 
with the shades of green from Best Dressed DSP for the challenge
 over at festivefridaychallenge.com this week but stared 
for a while on what to stamp with this paper. 
I decided on a baby card since these could be color for
any gender and us the sweet Welcome Easter set. 
I also love coloring the bunny!
So I used green, stripes, circles and congratulations(inside)
for the picks.  
I added the print on a piece of Pretty Peacock card stock
and then layered on the Mint Macaron base.
I stamped the bunny on white card stock in Memento Tuxedo Black
and colored with the Stampin Blends- Mint Macaron and 
Calypso Coral on the nose.
I hand snipped him out and popped him on the swirl die
 from Painted Labels dies cut in white. 
I had stamped the sentiment from the same set in Black
then added three Mint gems to finish it off.
Inside white card stock I stamped the Congratulations from Well Said set 
in Pretty Peacock and the bunny with bee in Mint Macaron.

Hope you have a wonderful day 
and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Welcome Easter, Well Said
Paper: Whisper White, Mint Macaron,
Pretty Peacock, Best Dressed DSP
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends-Mint Macaron, Calypso Coral
Mint Macaron gems, Painted Labels dies


1 comment:

  1. Adorable! That bunny is so cute and perfect for a baby card. Thank you for stamping along with the Festive Friday Challenge

    ReplyDelete