Monday, May 18, 2020

FMS435 True North




I have so much of this cool DSP called Come Sail Away.
I am glad I had a chance to use it on this sketch from
 freshlymadesketches.blogspot this week.
I added it to a piece of white card stock
and then a Night of Navy base. 
I cut strips of Navy and a strip of the striped pattern
of Designer Paper to go the right bottom for the sketch.
I also stamped a sentiment from Sailing Home in Navy
on a thin white strip to go across the bottom.
I stamped the light house along with the anchor and compass 
in Navy ink and cut them with the matching dies called 
Smooth Sailing dies. 
I added a wheel in silver from the Sail Away trinkets 
to my compass to finish it off.  

Hope you have a wonderful Monday
and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: sailing Home
Ink: Night of Navy
Paper: Night of Navy, Whisper White and 
Come Sail Away DSP
Smooth Sailing dies, Sail Away trinkets

4 comments:

  1. Love the nautical theme! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful group of nautical images! It's lovely all in blue. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Windy this is lovely! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Windy! I do love the nautical theme! That compass and the sentiment are just perfect! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete