Monday, May 11, 2020

FMS434 Hello Ornate Flowers




I thought of the Ornate Style flowers plus the 
dies when I saw this sketch.
Love the blues and yellows with white.
I stamped the flowers in Memento Tuxedo Black
and colored with my Stampin Blends- Bermuda Bay,
Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Seaside Spray 
Mango Melody, and Soft Sea Foam.
I hand snipped the flowers. I then cut the long white 
Ornate Layers die in half to add before popping up the flowers.
The hello sentiment was stamped from the Timeless Tulips set 
in Bermuda Bay ink. 
I wanted to add bling but then liked it so clean and simple. 

Hope you can play along over at freshlymadesketch.blogpsot.com
today and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Ornate Style and Timeless Tulips
Ink: Bermuda Bay and Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends-Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody,
Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Seaside Spray, and Soft Sea Foam
Paper: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay
Ornate Layers dies


4 comments:

  1. Those ornate dies are perfect with your beautiful spray of flowers! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely bouquet - I love it with the lacy detail behind it! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful bouquet of flowers! And I love the colors you chose- to fresh and airy! Thanks so much for playing along at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pourriez vous me donner se tuto svp merci d'avance en français

    ReplyDelete