Wednesday, May 6, 2020

PP489 Hello Fabulous!




Fun theme for this week over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com 
I took this theme to mean What makes me smile-lipstick!
I have a obsession with lip products as well as handbags,
small leather goods, shoes, and nail polish. 
I decided to feature the lipsticks for this challenge
by using my Best Dressed suite. 
I grabbed a lovely print for Best Dressed designer paper
and layered it on the Lovely Lipstick card stock.
I cut a white scallop die from Stitched So sweetly dies
and stamped the sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black
from the Dressed To Impress set.
I then stamped the lip stick four times on white card stock
cutting out two full one and two partial ones for lids.
I colored them with Stampin Blends-Petal Pink, Purple Posy,
Smoky Slate and Lovely Lipstick.
I stamped the flowers also and colored with Lovely Lipstick plus
Mint Macaron and Petal Pink.
I rhinestone for bling and a cute card that makes me smile!

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!
Windy

Stamp Set: Dressed To Impress
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends- Purple Posy, Mint Macaron, 
Lovely Lipstick, Smoky Slate and Petal Pink
Paper: Lovely Lipstick, Whisper White, Best Dressed DSP
Stitched So sweetly dies, All Dressed Up dies, rhinestone

2 comments:

  1. Windy, a good lipstick makes me smile, too! So hard to find the right shade these days - but I love the shade on your fabulous card. So glad you joined us at the Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Windy...love all the blooms! Thanks for joining us this week at The Paper Players and spreading the smiles!

    ReplyDelete