Tuesday, May 5, 2020

CTS370 Best Dressed Birthday!




I was worried about cutting the paper for this sketch challenge
 over at casethissketch.blogspot.com 
I am terrible at angles and such. 
But loved the Best Dressed paper prints I choose and it turned out great!
I added the two prints to a piece of Blackberry Bliss card stock and 
then a white base. 
I cut a Purple Posy scribble die form the Painted Labels dies
and then added my parfum bottle plus flower from 
Dressed To Impress bundle which I stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black
on white card stock and colored with Stampin Blends markers.
I used Petal Pink on the bottle plus a little Seaside Spray on the top.
I used Purple Posy on the flowers along with Mint Macaron 
and Petal Pink in the middle.
I cut them along with the label from All Dressed Up dies.
The sentiment was stamped on the white label in Black from
 the Timeless Tulips set.
I added a few Purple Posy gems to finish it off.

Thanks for stopping by and 
hope you have a beautiful Cinco de Mayo!
Windy

Stamp sets: Dressed To Impress, Timeless Tulips
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends- Purple Posy, Petal Pink, Seaside Spray,
Mint Macaron
Paper: Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss, Purple Posy,
Best Dressed DSP
All Dressed Up dies, Painted Labels dies, Purple Posy gems





1 comment:

  1. pourriez vous me donner les dimensions de cette carte svp merci d'avance

    ReplyDelete