Friday, September 25, 2020

Give Thanks For Sunflowers

 


I decided to use some So Saffron- I do grab the ink
sometimes but not so much with the card stock.
I layered a piece of So Saffron on a white base after I stamped it four times
with the large sunflower in Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set
in Saffron ink.
I cut a Stitched Nested Label from the In Good Taste DSP.
I then stamped the leaves in Old Olive ink on Olive card stock
and cut with matching dies.
I also stamped the large sunflower on thick white card stock 
with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored it with 
the Stampin Blends markers in So Saffron and Soft Suede.
I cut it out also with the Sunflower dies. 
I stamped the sentiment from Arrange a Wreath set
in Old Olive ink on white and cut with the Ornate Frames die.
I finished it up with a few gold pearls which do not show up great in photo!
Hope you have a lovely weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Celebrate Sunflowers and Arrange A Wreath
Paper: So Saffron, Whisper White, Old Olive,
In Good Taste DSP
Ink: So Saffron, Memento Tuxedo Black, Old Olive
Sunflowers dies, Ornate Frames dies, Stitched Nested Labels dies,
gold pearls-retired


2 comments:

  1. I love how you've colored this flower, Windy! I always overdo it and can't make myself leave white space on the petals. You've achieved it perfectly. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this on Pinterest and I made this card for a friend yesterday. I didn’t have the exact paper nor the blends but used lighter mango melody & stamped the leaves on white & colored with copic. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete