Monday, September 14, 2020

FMS452 Thanks Fall Leaves

 


I like this interesting sketch over at freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com 
this week and wanted to use fall colors.
I grabbed a piece of the Plaid Tidings DSP and added it to a Very Vanilla base.
I then took a piece of Very Vanilla and stamped the tree in Soft Suede ink
from the Life Is Beautiful set in two corners.
I then added the leaves in three colors- Mango Melody, Terracotta Tile and 
Pretty Peacock. 
I added some Terracotta Tile card stock behind and wrapped some of 
the same ribbon around before placing on the plaid paper.
I then stamped the sentiment from Ornate Thanks set
on Very Vanilla with Terracotta tile ink.
I added a Pretty peacock label from Tasteful label dies. 

Hope you have a fab Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Ornate Thanks, Life Is Beautiful
Paper: Terracotta Tile, Very Vanilla, Pretty Peacock, Plaid Tidings DSP
Ink: Terracotta Tile, Pretty Peacock, Mango Melody, Soft Suede
Tasteful Labels dies, Terracotta ribbon






No comments:

Post a Comment