Wednesday, September 9, 2020

PP507 Happy Birthday Beautiful World

 



For Jaydee's masculine birthday challenge over at 
thepaperplayers.blogspot.com I grabbed my World Of Good suite.
I first used two print from the World Of Good DSP- one for my background 
which I layered on a piece of white card stock and then a Misty Moonlight base
 and the other I cut a strip of the globe print in Moonlight to add on top.
I stamped my globe from the Beautiful World set in VersaMark ink
on water color paper and then heat embossed it with white emboss powder.
I washed some Misty Moonlight ink over it with a aqua painter.
I cut it out along with the globe stand in copper foil from the 
World Map dies. 
I stamped the sentiment from the retired set called Clubhouse in VersaMark
and heat embossed with copper emboss powder on a white banner label
cut from the Tasteful Labels dies. 
I finished of off with a few Misty Moonlight dots.

Hope you can play along and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Beautiful World and Clubhouse-retired
Ink: VersaMark, Misty Moonlight
Paper: World Of Good DSP, Whisper White, water color,
copper foil, Misty Moonlight
heat tool, copper emboss powder, white emboss powder,
World Map dies, Tasteful Labels dies, in color dots-Misty Moonlight,
aqua painter




4 comments:

  1. I really like this, Windy! A fabulous masculine card. The paper is perfect and I love how you used the copper embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, Windy! Great use of the colors and patterns...perfect masculine card! Using the foil for the globe base is ingenious! Adds such an elegant touch! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - love the colors and the masculine touches of Copper! Thanks for sharing your project with us this week at The Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Windy and a wonderful use of that die cut. I love the addition of the Copper. Perfect guy card. So glad you joined us at the Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete