Thursday, September 3, 2020

GDP256 Beautiful Global Journey

 


I did the casing the designer challenge over at global-design-project.com 
using the Beautiful World bundle.
I casing Kayla's card, I used the same bundle, layout of dies, and similar color.
I decided to cut the globes in white from the World Map dies 
and glue them a piece of white card stock.
I looked cool all white but then I filled my spritzer bottle up with some 
rubbing alcohol and five drops of Pretty Peacock ink and spritzed
all over the card stock.
I let it dry for a few minutes and layered it on the Pretty Peacock 
base after wrapping some white ribbon from the Flowers For Every Season 
ribbon combo pack. 
I stamped the sentiment from Beautiful World in VersaMark ink
on Pretty Peacock cut with the Tasteful Labels dies.
I heat embossed it white emboss powder and my heat tool.
I finished it with some copper foil cut from the circle in Tasteful 
Labels dies and embossed with the Hammered Metal EF.
Hope you enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Beautiful World
Paper: Pretty Peacock, cooper foil, Whisper White
Ink: VersaMark, Pretty Peacock
heat tool, spritzer, white embossing powder,
Tasteful Labels dies, Hammered Metal EF, World Map dies,
Flowers For Every Season combo pack ribbon



No comments:

Post a Comment