Thursday, September 10, 2020

FF0067 Hello Fall

 



I am soooo glad I went with the Rich Razzleberry from the plaid
because I love it with the fall leaves and scene I created for the challenge 
over at festivefridaychallenge.com 
I choose tree, leaves, brown, plaid for the picks.
I pick a plaid from the Plaid Tiding DSP pack and cut a strip for the 
base in Rich Razzleberry. I then cut a piece of white card stock for my background.
I stamped the tree from Life Is Beautiful in Early Espresso ink.
I then stamped the leaves twice with three colors-Cinnamon Cider,
Crushed Curry and Pumpkin Pie. I stamped the bird house with birds
in Razzleberry and then stamped it again on white card stock and hand snipped 
the house out to pop on top of first for more dimension.
I added some Cinnamon Cider to the bottom of the tree and the sentiment
in pumpkin Pie ink.
I finished the scene off with a fence die in Rich Razzleberry card stock
cut from the Autumn Wheelbarrow dies.
Hopefully you can play along in the pick challenge this week.
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Life Is Beautiful
Ink: Rich Razzlberry, Pumpkin Pie, Cinnamon Cider,
Early Espresso, Crushed Curry
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Plaid Tidings DSP, Whisper White
Autumn Wheelbarrow dies


3 comments:

  1. Oh, Windy! WOW! That Rich Razzleberry fence steals the show! Of course, I LOVE plaid, and this pattern looks fabulous paired up with these leaves! LOVE it, my friend! Thank you for sharing with Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour palette on this card. They are so rich. A Fab card. Thanks for joining us for the Festive Friday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Rich Razzleberry fence, actually love the whole card. The color combination is fabulous! Thank you for playing along with the Festive Friday Challenge

    ReplyDelete