Friday, September 11, 2020

GDP257 Kind Of A Big Deal

 



Can I just say that I think everything is better when you add
 a little bit (or a lot) of purple!
I decided to grab my water color paper and added the two blues- 
Balmy Blue and Misty Moonlight my background with my aqua painter.
I then stamped the whale from Whale Done set in Highland 
Heather on the water color paper ans then spray it with lots of water.
I punched it out with the matching punch.
I then stamped the sentiment from Whale Done in VersaMark ink
on the Highland Heather die cut from the Tasteful Labels dies
and heat embossed it with white emboss powder.
I also stamped the globe from Beautiful World on water color paper
in VersaMark and heat embossed it with white emboss powder.
I then washed it with Misty Moonlight ink and my aqua painter.
I cut it along with the vellum globe with the World Map dies.
I added them all on my background when it was dry and layered
with a piece of Balmy Blue and a Highland Heather base.
I finished it off with a few clear epoxy dots.

Hope you enjoy your weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy 

Stamp sets: Whale Done, Beautiful World
Ink: VersaMark, Misty Moonlight, Balmy Blue, Highland Heather
Paper: Highland Heather, vellum, Balmy Blue, water color
aqua painter, heat tool, white emboss powder, Whale Builder punch,
World Map dies, Tasteful Labels dies, clear epoxy dots



1 comment:

  1. Awesome combination of the two stamp sets! What a great card to send to someone to let them know how wonderful they are!

    ReplyDelete