Monday, September 7, 2020

FMS451 You're Amazing With Tasteful Touches

 


I decided the In Good Taste DSP strip in Navy and white
would make a great panel background for the sketch over at 
freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com 
I cut and layered them on a piece of Night of Navy card stock
then a layer of white before adding to the Navy base.
I stamped the flower from Tasteful Touches set in Memento 
Tuxedo Black and hand snipped it out.
I colored it with the Mango Melody and Daffodil Delight 
Stampin Blends markers.
I also cut some fillers from the Buttefly Beauty dies in So Saffron and white.
I cut a few in gold foil from the Forever Flourishing dies for a little shine.
I stamped the sentiment from Ornate Thanks in VesaMark on
a strip of Night of Navy and heat embossed with the white emboss powder.
I love yellow and navy together!
Hope you have a lovely Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Ornate Thanks, Tasteful touches
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaMark
Stampin Blends markers- Mango Melody and Daffodil Delight
Paper: Night of Navy, Whisper White, gold foil, and So Saffron
Forever Flourishing dies, Butterfly Beauty dies, 
white embossing powder, and heat tool







3 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card. I love yellow and navy together, too. It’s such a classic look, especially with the tile design from In Good Taste. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pop of yellow and the gold foil on the navy paper! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! The yellow flower really pops against this gorgeous, blue pattern. Love it!

    ReplyDelete