Wednesday, September 23, 2020

FF0068 & GDP259 Beautiful Journey

 






Love the World Of Good suite and how it can have many textures!
I used it for two challenges this week- festivefridaychallenge.com 
with metallic, planet and blue plus global-design-project.com 
school days theme. 
I used Cinnamon Cider card stock ran though the Old World Paper EF
then layered on Misty Moonlight base.
I cut a piece of the World Of Good DSP and layered it also
 with Misty Moonlight card stock.
I  then stamped the globe from the Beautiful World stamp set
in Cinnamon Cider on white card stock and cut it with the 
matching die. I sponged it with Misty Moonlight ink.
I cut the brass foil stand also from the World Map dies.
I stamped the sentiment from same set in Moonlight ink on white
 card stock and cut it with the Ornate Frame die.
Hope you have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Beautiful World 
Ink: Misty Moonlight, Cinnamon Cider
Paper: Misty Moonlight, Cinnamon Cider, Whisper White,
brass foil, World of Good DSP
sponge dauber, Wold Maps dies, Old World Paper EF,
Ornate Frames dies








3 comments:

  1. I love all the little details in this fab card. Thank you for joining us this week at the Festive Friday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a classy, gorgeous card Windy! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday.
    Blessings,
    Beth McCullough -DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very handsome and elegant card. You did a beautiful job showcasing the stamps and dies. Thank you for playing along with the Festive Friday challenge

    ReplyDelete