Thursday, September 17, 2020

FabFri197 Gather For Season Of Thanks

 



I did some casing from my friend Brian King over at
stampwithbrian.com when I made this card for the 
Fabfridaystampinchallenge.blogspot.com 
I started with the a base in Early Espresso.
I then cut a piece of the Gilded Autumn DSP in the 
Early Espresso houndstooth print. 
I added some Cajun Craze card stock behind.
I then cut a banner of Cajun Craze by using my Triple Banner punch.
I cut a Very Vanilla stitched label and stamped the sentiment from 
Gather Together in Early Espresso ink. 
I then stamped the pumpkins from same set in Memento Tuxedo Black
on Very Vanilla card stock and color them with Stampin Blends
markers in Cajun Craze and Soft Suede. 
They were cut with the matching dies called Gathered Leaves 
along with the Early Espresso leaf behind. 
Love the houndstooth so much!

Hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Gather Together
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Early Espresso
Stampin Blends- Cajun Craze, Soft Suede
Paper: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze,
Gilded Autumn DSP
Gathered Leaves dies, Stitched Nested Labels dies,
Triple Banner punch



3 comments:

  1. Nice Blog! If you need Antivirus related solution then calls at team …Click below

    sign in to norton

    ReplyDelete
  2. That houndstooth paper is perfect! I feel the cooler days already! Nice combo of pumpkins with the embossed/diecut leaf behind! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, Windy - love that houndstooth check! Your little pumpkins are just right! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete