Thursday, September 24, 2020

FMS454 Grateful For You


 


I did a little casing from Helen Read over at allthingsstampy.blogspot.com 
for the sketch challenge at freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com 
I stamped the leaves/acorn from Beautiful Autumn set on white
in Stazon Saddle Brown ink and then added color with two-step stamps
in Terracotta Tile, Mint Macaron and Sahara Sand.
I used the Autumn Punch pack to punch out and pop onto 
the stitched squares in white card stock. 
I also cut the same size square with the Gilded Autumn DSP.
I added a braided linen trim bow to that DSP square.
All were layered on the Soft Suede square cut with the Layering Square dies.
I added a strip of Terracotta across the Mint Macaron base.
I did texture it by running it through in one of the 
Wrapped In Texture embossing folder.
I stamped the sentiment at the bottom of the Mint base
in Saddle Brown ink. 
Hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Beautiful Autumn
Ink: Stazon Saddle Brown, Mint Macaron,
Sahara Sand, Terracotta Tile
Paper: Gilded Autumn DSP, Whisper White, 
Mint Macaron, Terracotta Tile, Soft Suede
Braided Linen trim, Wrapped in Texture EF,
Syitched Shapes dies, Layering Square dies, 
Autumn Punch pack


3 comments:

  1. What a fun take on this simple sketch, Windy! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these iconic autumn embellishments! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these sweet little Fall elements! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete