Wednesday, September 16, 2020

PP508 A Tag For Autumn

 



I made a tag for the color challenge over at 
thepaperplayers.blogspot.com this week.
I grabbed my Autumn Goodness bundle and 
cut a Very Vanilla Stitched Nested Label die for my tag.
I punched a hole in the top for the copper trim and a cute Very Vanilla
twine bow.
I then cut the wheelbarrow from the Autumn Wheelbarrow dies
in Cajun Craze and the wheel in cooper foil.
I then stamped the flowers from Autumn Goodness set in Memento
Tuxedo Black and colored them with the Stampin Blends 
markers in Pretty Peacock and Blackberry Bliss.
I cut it out with the matching die and popped it up
on the wheelbarrow. 
The sentiment was stamped in Blackberry Bliss ink
and I added a Bliss gem for more bling. 

Hope you can play along this week
and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Autumn Goodness
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Blackberry Bliss
Stampin Blends markers- Blackberry Bliss, Pretty Peacock
Paper: copper foil, Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze 
Stitched Nested Labels dies, Blackberry Bliss gem-retired,
Autumn Wheelbarrow dies, copper trim, Very Vanilla twine, hold punch



5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windy, this is fabulous!!!!! I love the wheelbarrow full of gorgeous flowers! This was such a fabulous way to use the color combo! So excited your shared this beauty with us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag with a great color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Windy your colourful barrow-load of flowers is just lovely and your tag is a great way to ring the changes too. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh Windy, this is darling! Love how you showcased the colors and that little pop of gold on the wheel is perfect. Thank so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete