Monday, December 7, 2020

PP520 Adore Him

 



I wanted to use my blending brush again so I decided 
to blend the background for my nativity scene and 
thepaperplayers.blogspot.com and Joanne's theme challenge this week.
Blending Brushes will be in the new mini catalog in January 20121.
I cut a piece of white card stock and blended 
some Misty Moonlight, Pacific Point and Seaside Spray inks. 
I stamped the sentiment from For Unto Us set in Misty Moonlight.
I layered it on a piece of Moonlight card stock and a white base.
I then stamped the stable and the holy family on white cardstock 
with Memento Tuxedo Black ink from the Peaceful Nativity set 
and colored them with the Stampin Blends markers. 
I used Old Olive, Soft Suede and Crumb Cake on Joseph.
I used Seaside Spray and Crumb Cake on Mary.
Soft Suede and Crumb Cake for the stable and bedding and 
Ivory for the flesh. I cut them out with the matching Nativity dies.
I also cut the palm trees in Old Olive and Soft Suede card stocks.
Finally a Crushed Curry Christmas star on top.
I like how it turned out. 
Hope you have a blessed Monday 
and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Peaceful Nativity and For Unto Us
Ink: Misty Moonlight, Pacific Point, Seaside Spray, and 
 Memento Tuxedo Black 
Stampin Blends markers- Old Olive, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, 
Ivory, Seaside Spray
Paper: Whisper White, Misty Moonlight, Old Olive, Soft Suede
and Crushed Curry
Nativity dies, blending brush


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous blended background! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Windy and sums up the true meaning of Christmas - love the blended background too. Thanks for playing along with my theme challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Windy and the blended background really adds so much depth. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete