Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Peace Joy Love With Dove of Hope

 


I did some casing from Shelly Godby over at stampingsmiles.com 
Love this card and it is so much more lovely in person!
I added a piece of Highland Heather embossed with the Winter Snow 
embossing folder and then added on a Highland base.
I cut the Snowflake Splendor DSP with the Nature's Thoughts stitched die.
I then stamped the dove from Dove of Hope set in Gorgeous Grape
and the branch in Early Espresso ink. 
I cut them with the matching Detailed Dove dies.
I colored the branch with Soft Sea Foam and Highland Heather 
Stampin Blends markers. I stamped the sentiment 
in Early Espresso ink and added some Gorgeous Grape 
rhinestones to finish it off. 
Hope you have a lovey Tuesday 
and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Dove of Hope
Ink: Early Espresso, Gorgeous Grape
Stampin Blends markers: Highland Heather, Soft Sea Foam
Paper: Snowflake Splendor DSP, Whisper White, 
Highland Heather
Detailed Dove dies, Nature's Thoughts dies, Gorgeous Grape rhinestones
Winter Snow embossing folder

No comments:

Post a Comment