Friday, December 18, 2020

GDP271 Christmas Blessings

 



I was done with my Christmas cards and then my daughter needed
one for a friend to add in her gift and at same time I saw this 
challenge from global-design-project.com so it was meant to be.
I had this sleigh and the reindeer in my "For Later" bucket. 
I stamped them last month but did not end up using them. 
The same with white snow hill at the bottom cut from the Curvy dies.
The sleigh and reindeer are from the Wishes & Wonder set and
North Pole Wonder dies. 
I stamped the sleigh in Smoky Slate and colored with a Cherry Cobbler
water color pencil. 
I stamped one reindeer in Soft Suede and the other in Crumb Cake.
I stamped the sentiment from Wrapped in Christmas in Real Red
and yes, it is a little crooked on there!
I also wanted another chance to play with my blending brush
so I ran a piece of Whisper White through the Winter Snow embossing
folder and blended some Pool Party ink on. 
I finished it off with the snowflake sequin and a Real Red base.

Hope you have a weekend full of blessings!
Windy

Stamp sets: Wishes & Wonder and Wrapped In Christmas 
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Pool Party, Real Red, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede,
Smoky Slate
Water color pencil- Cherry Cobbler
North Pole Wonder dies, Winter Snow EF, 
Snowflake adhesive-backed sequins, Blending Brush,
Curvy dies



No comments:

Post a Comment