Wednesday, December 30, 2020

GDP272 Dragonfly Inspiration

 



I cased the layout and the blending for the 
challenge over at global-design-project.com
I first cut a piece of Whisper White card stock and 
pulled out my blending brushes to do an 
ombre color in Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather and 
Purple Posy inks. 
I layered it on apiece of Purple Posy card stock and then
a Gorgeous Grape base.
I seem not be able to stop using the curvy dies.
I cut a piece of white with the dotted curvy die and added on top.
I then stamped the dragonfly from Dragonfly Garden set
in Gorgeous Grape ink and colored its wings with the 
Purple Posy Stampin Blends marker.
I also cut a small dragonfly in Grape card stock
using the Dragonflies punch.
I then stamped the sentiment in Grape ink 
on the oval white die and added to the scallop oval 
in Grape card stock. 
I finished it off wit a Grape rhinestone on the small dragonfly.

Hope you have a wonderful and inspirational day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Dragonfly Garden
Ink: Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, Purple Posy
Stampin Blends marker- Purple Posy
Paper: Whisper White, Purple Posy and Gorgeous Grape
Curvy dies, Layering Ovals dies, Gorgeous Grape rhinestone, 
Dragonflies punch, blending brushes








1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! That curvy die is perfect for your sweet dragonfly. And...purple. ♥

    ReplyDelete