Friday, December 11, 2020

FMS465 More Merry

 



I pulled out my Paper Pumpkin kit from November 2020 for this one!
I used pieces of the gingerbread house to make the tag for the 
sketch over at freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com 
I stamped the detailing in Mint Macaron on the white house front 
before layering on the kraft background house using the 
Jolly Gingerbread stamp set. 
I stamped the sentiment from the same set in Mint on the 
strip to add across the house.
I cut a piece of Mint Macaron ribbon to added on the tag. 
I layered it on a piece of white cards tock ran though the 
Wrapped In Texture embossing folder and then added to a piece 
of Mint Macaron I also stamped with the detail stamp from the set
in Mint ink. 
I added to a white base to finish it off. 

Hope you have a Merry day and weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Jolly Gingerbread from Paper Pumpkin Nov 2020
Ink: Mint Macaron
Paper: Whisper White, Mint Macaron
Jolly Gingerbread Paper Pumpkin Kit Nov 2020
Mint Macaron ribbon-retired, 
Wrapped In texture embossing folder



3 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I haven't even played with my PP kit yet! The gingerbread house is the perfect shape for the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is truly gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete