Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Best Wishes With Art Gallery

 


I used some new products from the spring mini catalog
which starts on January 5th, 2021.
I ran a piece of Pool Party card stock thru the new 
Painted Texture embossing folder and then I took my blending brush 
with Pool party ink and ran across it to show more depth.
I stamped the image on white card stock by adding ink to my 
stamp from Art Gallery with my Pool Party and Old Olive markers.
I added the Night Of Navy two step to the flowers. 
After cutting with the Floral Gallery dies, I added it to the white circle die.
I then stamped the sentiment from the same set in Night of Navy
on the label die from the same die set. 
All was place on a white base.
A few blue gems finish it off. 
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Windy

Stamp set: Art Gallery
Paper: Whisper White and Pool Party
Ink: Night Of Navy, Pool Party and Old Olive
Blue gems, Layering Circles dies, Painted Textures EF,
Floral Gallery Dies, blending brush




3 comments: