Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Berry Best Blueberries

 


I made another card with the new Berry Blessings set and 
the awesome DSP called Berry Delightful coming in Jan 2021
with the SAB promo.  You can earn both with a $100.00 order.
I love this print also and layered it on a white base.
I then stamped the stem in Shaded Spruce ink and two stepped 
it with some Granny Apple Green ink on the scallop white rectangle
cut from Stitched So Sweetly dies. I then stamped the 
berries in Misty Moonlight and two stepped with Balmy Blue. 
The berries fit perfectly on the stems- thanks SU!
I stamped the sentiment in Misty Moonlight. 
This one went to another customer yesterday with the new catalogs.

Hope you have a berry delightful day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy


Stamp set: Berry Blessings
Ink: Misty Moonlight, Balmy Blue,
Granny Apple Green, Shaded Spruce
Paper: Whisper White and Berry Delightful DSP
Stitched So Sweetly dies



1 comment: