Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Berry Best Razzleberry

 


Loving the new paper found in the sale-a-bration (SAB)
brochure and available on Jan 5th 2021.
It is called Berry Delightful DSP and you can earn it free 
along with this stamp set called Berry Blessings with a 
product order of $100.00 with SU!
I stamped the berries in Memento Tuxedo Black
on a piece of white cut with the Stitched Rectangle dies.
I then added color with the two step stamp in the set and
added a like more Rich Razzleberry ink with my marker
on a few berries. 
I also stamped the sentiment in Razzleberry ink.
I then stamped the large leaves in Shaded Spruce and two stepped
them the Granny Apple Green ink. 
I did the same for the little stems for the berries but stamped 
them on a piece of white and hand snipped them
 out to pop on the berries and make them look like they are attached.
I layered the rectangle on my fav print of the DSP and a white base to finish.
I added this card in a customers new catalogs mailing out today.

Hope you have a blessed Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Berry Blessings
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Granny Apple Green,
Shaded Spruce, Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Berry Delightful DSP, Whisper White
Stitched Rectangle dies 




No comments:

Post a Comment