Thursday, December 3, 2020

PP519 In The Pines Merry Christmas

 



I love to play tic-tac-toe over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com
I went across the bottom with coloring tool, 
embellishment, and green!
I layered on a white base a piece of white card stock 
embossed with the Winter Snow emboss folder.
I took my coloring tool aka blending brush which 
will be in the new spring mini catalog in Jan. 
I blended Soft Sea Foam ink over the snowflakes.
I then added two Curvy dies in white to the bottom 
for snow after stamping the sentiment from 
Poinsettia Petals set in Mint Macaron.
I then stamped the small trees from In The Pines set
also in Mint Macaron ink and cut them with the matching
dies along with the larger white trees. 
I finished with some snowflake embellishments. 

Hope you have a beautiful day
and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: In The Pines, Poinsettia Petals
Paper: Whisper White
Ink: Mint Macaron and Soft Sea Foam
Winter Snow EF, Pine woods dies, Curvy dies,
snowflake adhesive-backed embellishments,
blending brush





3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Windy - just beautiful! I love the soft green background and I’m envious that you’ve had time to play with your blending brushes already, I’ve been too busy this week! Your card feels so calm and tranquil - gorgeous! Thanks as always for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, those trees are gorgeous! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Windy! Love the soft green on the background. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete