Monday, December 21, 2020

FMS466 Just For You With Quite Curvy

 



I have wanted to case the card on 23 page in the SU! spring mini catalog.
I thought it went perfect with the sketch challenge over at 
freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com 
I grabbed a Sahara Sand base and added a piece of 
Highland Heather on top.
I cut a piece of Granny Apple Green and ran a bit of 
ribbon around.
I stamped the leave swags twice from Quite Curvy set 
on Granny Apple on the same color paper.
I cut them out with the Curvy dies.
I stamped the floral swags on white in Memento Tuxedo Black
twice and colored with my Stampin Blends markers.
I cut them out and layered them on top and bottom 
of the white stitched oval stamped with the sentiment in Highland Heather ink.
A bow on the side finishes it off. 

Hope you have a lovely Monday and 
a lovely Christmas week!

I will be back after Christmas here on my blog with 
some more fun projects to share!
Windy

Stamp set: Quite Curvy
Ink: Highland Heather, Memento Tuxedo Black,
Granny Apple Green
Stampin Blends- Highland Heather, Granny Apple Green 
ribbon-retired, Curvy dies, Stitched Shapes dies





3 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful card! I just love those sweet purple flowers. That little bow is the perfect accent! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you do have a way with purple! This is lovely and fresh for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great layering and such pretty colors really work to create a fabulous card. Thanks for playing along with us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete