Monday, September 11, 2023

Autumn Beautiful

 


I love every detail of this All About Autumn suite! I tried to used lots of the products you will find in the suite like the amazing Distressed tile embossing folder, the DSP, the speckled dots and copper ribbon! I started with a Copper Clay base and added another piece of the same color card stock ran through the Distressed tile embossing folder. I also layered a piece of the All About Autumn DSP plus some Natural 1' ribbon across the middle. I stamped the leaves from the Autumn Leaves set in Crushed Curry with Cajun Craze for the veins and Copper Clay inks on Very Vanilla card stock. I cut them along with some other leaves in the Oxidized Copper specialty paper with the matching dies. I stamped the sentiment in Copper Clay ink on a piece of Very Vanilla card stock and cut it with the label from the same dies. I finished it off with a Copper 1/4" ribbon bow and some speckled dots in Copper Clay. 
This is my first card for September classes and my fav! 
Have a beautiful week!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Autumn Leaves
Ink: Copper Clay, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze 
Paper: Copper Clay, Very Vanilla, All About Autumn DSP and Oxidized Copper specialty paper
Copper & Natural ribbon pack, speckled dots in Copper Clay, Distressed Tile embossing folder, Autumn Leaves dies

1 comment: