Thursday, September 7, 2023

A Blessed Harvest

 


I wanted to color the flowers in a colorful shade and when looking through my DSP, I thought Berry Burst would be awesome and with this Gorgeous Gingham DSP! I used the print of DSP on a white base and then cut a white Deckled Rectangle die. I stamped the sentiment in Berry Burst ink from the Rustic Crate set. I stamped the harvest image on a piece of white card stock in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with my Stampin Blends markers. I used Pumpkin Pie, Berry Burst, Lemon Lolly, and  Granny Apple Green, I cut it out with the matching dies to pop on my rectangle. I finished with a few tinsel gems in Berry Burst. 
I hope you have a perfect day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Rustic Crate
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Berry Burst
Stampin Blends- Pumpkin Pie, Beryy Burst, Lemon Lolly and Granny Apple Green
Paper: Gorgeous Gingham DSP, Basic White
Rustic Crate dies, Deckled Rectangle dies, Tinsel Gems 



1 comment: