Monday, September 18, 2023

Earthen Textures With Gratitude

 


I love this card and all the texture for class this week. I used a Pretty Peacock base and a layer of white card stock ran through with the Twisted Rope embossing folder. I then cut two Countryside Corners die in white and Peacock card stocks. I cut the large pot, the handle of the small pot, the small fern and the large fan all from the Earthen Elegance DSP or Oxidized Copper specialty paper. I stamped the fern in Pretty Peacock on white to cut out and the small pot is cut in white card stock and stamped plus blending with Peacock ink. All those were stamped and cut from the Earthen Textures bundle-stamp set and dies. I added the sequin in copper and stamped the sentiment in Pecan Pie ink on white card stock strip.  
I hope you have a wonderful Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Earthen Textures
Ink: Pecan Pie and Pretty Peacock
Paper: Basic White, Pretty Peacock, Oxidized Copper Specialty paper, Earthen Elegance DSP
Countryside Corners dies, Earthen Textures dies, Twisted Rope embossing folder, Neutrals sequin in Copper, blending brush

No comments:

Post a Comment