Friday, September 22, 2023

Hello Fall

 


I made this card also for my daughter away at school. I send her a card a week. I will save the polar bear one for like Nov and send this one this weekend. She loves books...she is a writer and an editor!
I layered this print of the All About Autumn DSP on a base of Pretty Peacock card stock. I cut a Very Vanilla Deckled Circles dies and cut the leave from another print of the designer paper with the Autumn Leaves dies. I stamped the sentiment in pretty Peacock on a piece of Very Vanilla card stock from the Cottage Wreaths set. I finished it off with a neutral sequin in copper. 
Hope you have a beautiful weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Cottage Wreaths
Ink: Pretty Peacock 
Paper: All About Autumn DSP, Very Vanilla, Pretty Peacock
Deckled Circles dies, Autumn Leaves dies, neutral sequin in copper



No comments:

Post a Comment