Tuesday, September 5, 2023

For You Autumn

 


I used another awesome print from the All About Autumn DSP. I added it to a Very Vanilla card stock piece and a Pretty Peacock base. I added some Natural Wavy trim around. I then cut a Deckled Circle die from another print of the DSP. I cut a Copper Clay leaf from the Autumn Leaves dies and ran through with the Distressed Tile embossing folder. I also cut a Very Vanilla leaf and a small leaf with a print of DSP. I stamped the sentiment from the Rustic Crate set in Copper Clay ink on Very Vanilla card stock and cut it with the Stylish Shapes dies. 
Hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Rustic Crate
Ink: Copper Clay
Paper: Pretty Peacock, Very Vanilla, All About Autumn DSP, Copper Clay
Deckled Circles dies, Natural wavy trim, Stylish Shapes dies, Distressed Tile embossing folder, Autumn Leaves dies



1 comment: