Friday, September 1, 2023

I'm Thankful For All About Autumn

 Happy 1st Day of September!



I love designing with fall products and super excited to use ones from the new All About Autumn suite. I have used a fav print from the All About Autumn DSP for my background here and picked up on the Pretty Peacock, Moddy Mauve and copper in this print. I have a Very Vanilla base and a piece of Pretty Peacock card stock behind it. I stamped the large leaf from the Autumn Leaves set in Moody Mauve ink on Very Vanilla card stock along with Pretty Peacock ink for the smaller leaves. I cut them as well as stems and laves in copper foil. I stamped the sentiment in Moody Mauve on Vanilla and cut with the Autumn Leaves dies. I finished with the Pretty Peacock sequins for bling. 
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Windy

Stamp set: Autumn Leaves 
Ink: Moody Mauve and Pretty Peacock
Paper: All About Autumn DSP, Pretty Peacock and Very Vanilla
Pretty Peacock sequins and Autumn Leaves dies




No comments:

Post a Comment