Thursday, September 28, 2023

PP659 Let It Snow

 



I like Ann Marie's sketch challenge this week over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com  I wanted to use the Beary Christmas suite again so I grabbed that DSP and cut four strips and layered them on a piece of Balmy Blue card stock and a white base. I then cut a Night Of navy circle and a white one from the Deckled Circles dies. On the white one, I stamped snowflakes from the Beary Cute set in Balmy Blue ink. I then stamped the bear in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on white card stock and punched him out with the matching punch. I added a scarf in Misty Moonlight ink. In the same ink, I stamped the sentiment from the Sparkling Snowflakes set on white card stock and cut from the Deckled Circles dies.   I finished off with a few Misty Moonlight gems. 
Hope you have a beary special day! Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Beary Cute and Sparkling Snowflakes
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Balmy Blue and Misty Moonlight
Paper: Basic White, Balmy Blue, Night Of Navy and Beary Christmas DSP
Deckled Circles dies, Beary Cute punch, Misty Moonlight gems






2 comments:

  1. Windy, Your card is fabulous. The paper and that fun polar bear make a great winter card. Thanks for taking part in The Paper Players Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one, Windy! The beautiful blues really make that polar bear pop. Thank you so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete