Wednesday, September 20, 2023

October Birthday Queen

 


I have a friend who is obsessed with Halloween and her birthday is in October! I found a pack of this retired DSP called Magic In the Air to make her bday card. I used a Basic Black base and two prints of the paper. I then grabbed my Cottage Wreaths bundle and stamped a straw wreath on Very Vanilla card stock with Blackberry Bliss ink and cut it out with the matching dies. I also stamped 5 spiders in Black ink and blended a little Fresh Freesia ink on them before cutting out. I stamped the crown in Black ink plus sentiments in Blackberry Bliss ink from the Queen Bee set and hand snipped them out to pop on. I stamped the pumpkin in Moddy Mauve ink plus her face in Black ink on Vanilla card stock and used the Pick Of The Patch builder punch. I added several black rhinestones that are retired on the wreath and card for bling. 
Hope you have a awesome day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Queen Bee, Cottage Wreath, Pick Of The Patch
Ink: Moody Mauve, Memento Tuxedo Black, Blackberry Bliss, Fresh Freesia
Paper: Very Vanilla, Magic In the Air DSP-retired, Basic Black
Black rhinestones-retired, Country Wreaths dies, Pick Of The Patch builder punch 

No comments:

Post a Comment