Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Hello Rustic Crate

 


My second card for September classes is with the lovely Rustic Crate bundle and here I paired it with some gingham paper and a cool emboss folder. I have a Pecan Pie base and a piece of white card stock ran through with the Exposed Brick embossing folder. I added a strip of the Gorgeous Gingham DSP across in Pecan Pie. I cut a white Deckled Circle to add my crate cut in Pecan Pie card stock and the side hinges with the Early Espresso card stock with a Daffodil Delight hello cut from the Rustic Crate dies. I stamped the harvest image from the set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with my Stampin Blends markers. I used Light Crumb Cake, Dark Pecan Pie, Dark Granny Apple Green, Dark Cajun Craze, Light Pumpkin Pie, Dark Daffodil Delight, Light Lemon Lolly. I then cut it with the matching dies tom pop in my crate. I finished it off with some rustic metallic dots. 
Hope you have ablessed week and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Rustic Crate
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Pecan Pie, Basic White, Daffodil Delight, Gorgeous Gingham DSP, Early Espresso
Rustic Crate dies, Deckled Circles dies, Rustic Metallic dots, Exposed Brick embossing folder

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card. I love the simple design. Very striking

    ReplyDelete