Friday, September 15, 2023

Just A Inked Note

 



Today for my fourth card for classes next week, I have a simple fun fold with the Inked Botanicals suite. I started with a Lost Lagoon card stock piece cut 5 1/2" by 8 1/2" I then scored on the long side at 2 3/4" and 7" to make the fold. I added the white inside cards stock stamped with the large leaf from the Inked & Tiled set in Lost Lagoon ink. Outside, I cut two panels of Calypso Coral card stock-one at 2 1/2" by 5" and the other at 1 1/4" by 5 1/4". I cut the Inked Botanicals DSP strip at 1" by 5" and the white card stock is cut 2 1/4" by 5". On the white piece, I used my Calypso Coral and Lost Lagoon markers to add color to my flowers/stems before stamping the image. I also used some Lost Lagoon ink with my sponge dauber to add ink around the edge of the white before attaching. I then cut the banner from the Stylish Shapes dies and stamped the sentiment in Lost Lagoon ink. I added to the front plus a Pool Party gem to add a little bling. 

Have a beautiful weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Inked & Tiled
Ink: Lost Lagoon and Calypso Coral
Paper: Basic White, Lost Lagoon, Calypso Coral, Inked Botanicals DSP
Pool Party gems, Stylish Shapes dies 





No comments:

Post a Comment