Wednesday, September 27, 2023

A Harvest For You

 


I have been hoarding the wood image from the All About Autumn DSP to use on cards and finally added it with a piece of Cajun Craze card stock and a Very Vanilla base. I then cut a Very Vanilla and Cajun Craze Countryside Corners dies. The Vanilla one is ran through with the Distressed Tile embossing folder. I added some Copper & Natural ribbon to the background. I stamped the image from the Rustic Crate set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on very Vanilla card stock and colored with my Stampin Blends markers. I cut it out with the matching dies. I stamped the sentiment on Very Vanilla card stock in Cajun Craze ink  and cut with the Nested Essentials dies. I finished off with more Neutrals sequins in copper. 
Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Rustic Crate
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Cajun Craze
Stampin Blends markers- Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Pecan Pie, Cajun Craze, Lemon Lolly, Crumb Cake
Paper: All About Autumn DSP, Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze
Rustic Crate dies, Countryside corners dies, Nested Essentials dies, Neutrals sequins in copper, Copper & Natural ribbon pack, Distressed tile embossing folder 

No comments:

Post a Comment