Tuesday, October 24, 2023

A Season Of Sparkle

 


My second card for Christmas card classes this month is with the Sparkling Snowflakes set. I started with a Pool Party base and a layer of Basic White which I stamped three of the snowflakes. I used Pool Party, Orchid Oasis and Boho Blue inks. After stamping, I ran the piece through the Snowflake Sky embossing folder for lots of texture. I added a white strip with the Pool Party 3/8" sheer ribbon around. I cut the white label from the Autumn Leaves dies to stamp my sentiment in Orchid Oasis ink. I finished with some rhinestones for more sparkle!
Have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Sparkling Snowflakes 
Ink: Pool Party, Boho Blue and Orchid Oasis
Paper: Basic White and Pool Party
Snowflake Sky embossing folder, rhinestones, Pool Party 3/8" sheer ribbon, Autumn Leaves dies
   

No comments:

Post a Comment