Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Beary Christmas


I did some casing for my third Christmas class card with the Beary Christmas suite from Helen Read over at allthingsstampy.blogspot.com  You can see her card here.  I wanted to use the Balmy Ble ribbon like she did but it has been BO and not here in time. So I added a Real Red twine bow but not as cool. I started with a Misty Moonlight base and added some Balmy Blue card stock and a piece of White with the piece of Beary Christmas DSP at bottom. I stamped Balmy Blue snowflakes for the background with the Beary Cute stamp set. I stamped the bear in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on a piece of white card stock and punch him out with the matching punch. I stamped a Real red scarf on him from the set. I stamped the sentiment in real red ink on a white strip to finish off with my red bow. 
Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Beary Cute
Ink: Balmy Blue, Real Red and Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Basic White, Misty Moonlight, Balmy Blue, Beary Christmas DSP
Beary Cute punch, Real red twine

 

No comments:

Post a Comment