Monday, October 23, 2023

Stars Are Brightly Shining

 


This is my first card for classes this month as we launch into Christmas cards this month and next! I used the O Holy Night suite with a Night Of Navy base then a piece of Crumb Cake card stock layered on top with a piece of O Holy Night DSP and a strip of Night Of Navy card stock. I then cut the white circle from the Deckled Circles dies and stamped the sentiment from the Night Divine set in Night Of Navy ink. I cut the people and ship from the matching dies in Night of Navy cards stock. I finished with a adhesive-backed star trinket!
Hope you have a beautiful Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Night Divine
Ink: Night Of Navy
Paper: Night Of Navy, Crumb Cake, Basic White and O Holy Night DSP
Night Divine dies, Deckled Circles dies, adhesive-backed star trinkets

No comments:

Post a Comment