Friday, October 20, 2023

The Star Ornament

 



I made my version of the ornament on page 17 of the SU! holiday catalog thanks to my friend Gale who bought these circle rings at the craft store and gave a few. I made this for my daughter using the Stars At Night bundle and some O Holy Night DSP. I used the Stylish Shapes dies to cut a stitched Night of Navy card stock circle and then added the DSP also cut with the same die. This gave it thickness. I stamped the star 4 times in Night Of Navy ink on white card stock and cut out with matching dies. I layered them all together to make it 3-D. I added the champagne rhinestones to it. On the ring I added the gold cord in a special knot at bottom and top leaving some for tying at top. I attached my circle by running the cord behind and gluing another Night of Navy circle cut with the die to the back. 
Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy





No comments:

Post a Comment