Thursday, October 19, 2023

Pastel Pumpkins

 



I made this card for my daughter with pastel pumpkins because she loves pastels! I did some casing from my friend and fellow Pal, Peggy Noe, over at prettypapercards.com and you can see her cards here

I stamped in Moody Mauve, Tahitian Tide, Bubble Bath, Fresh Freesia and Lemon Lolly inks for pumpkins with the Pick Of The Patch and used the matching punch to punch them out. I stamped some leaves to punch in Granny Apple Green ink. I cut a piece of white card stock to add my pumpkins as well as extra stems and leaves. I used Lemon Lime Twist card stock to punch some stems for the pumpkins. I added this strip of white to my Bubble Bath background ran through with the Stripes embossing folder and layered on a white base. I stamped the bird in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on white card stock and hand snipped him out. Then, I stamped the sentiment on a white Double Oval punch in Tahitian Tide ink and I finished off with some Bubble Bath gems. 

Hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!

Windy


Stamp set: Pick Of The Patch

Ink: Moody Mauve, Tahitian Tide, Bubble Bath, Fresh Freesia and Lemon Lolly, Memento Tuxedo Black

Paper: Basic White, Bubble Bath

Double Oval Punch, Pick Of The Patch punch, Opaque oval gems in Bubble Bath, Stripes embossing folder, 


No comments:

Post a Comment